The Data Controller of your personal data on behalf of the FCN network of companies Silc Fertilizzanti with registered office in via delle Acque, 43 – 48124 Ravenna (Ra) – Italy. The business owner can be contacted for info or reports via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The personal data regarding you is the following: the one you directly gave when you filled out the form CONTACTS through the website https://www.fertcon.net which is: name, surname and email.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The personal data collected through the site are processed in order to: a) respond to your requests for information; b) grant you our services; c) manage purchase orders for services, with also the answers to your potential requests; d) send newsletters, invitations to our events, also regarding services or products different from the ones you already tried (whenever you clearly accepted this service).
The legal basis of the personal data processing is the performance of the contract for the purposes at letters a), b), c), and your agreement to the purposes at letter d). The provision of the personal data is optional. However, refusing to provide the information for the purposes at point 3 letters a), b), c), will make it impossible to ask for information and to have access to the services offered by the business owner. The potential refusal to provide the information for the purposes at point 3 letter d) will not have any consequences, other than the impossibility to be informed of potential promotional/advertising initiatives from the company, as well as the impossibility to receive any notification of your potential interest.
MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING
In relation to the purposes of the previous point 3, the data processing by the business owner will be done using automated means only to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected and, anyhow, so as to ensure their safety and always in full compliance with the existing legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
In order to allow the performance of the contract and to manage the purchases orders, other than to grant you the access to any different service, your personal data will be handled exclusively by the company’s technical staff who are mandated to process them on account of their roles (for example administration, marketing).The business owner will be able to communicate your personal data with respect only to the necessary information and to ensure the provision of the services, to any third party (for example who handles the payments, etc). These individuals will have access only to the personal data needed for their own functions (and they will not be able to use them for different purposes), they will have to process the data in full compliance with the applicable law, they will be responsible for the process appointed by the business owner; an updated list, is available at the company. Without prejudice to this, No personal data will be shared with third parties or disclosed in any other way.
Your personal data will be kept in the business owner’s servers located in the European Union, and they will not be transferred in any way to countries outside of the European Union. The time period is different based on the purposes of the process: for example, the data collected for the purchase of a service will be processed to the end of all the administrative and accounting formalities, then it will be filed in full compliance with the existing tax legislation (ten years), other than the exceptional need to keep the data to defend the business owner’s rights in relation to outstanding disputes when the request is made, or on indication of public authorities. The potentially data collected and processed with your consent for the purposes indicated at point 2 letter d) will be kept until the user asks the erasure of his data or whenever he revokes the consent to commercial notifications from the company, and in any case just for the period required by the existing law (24 months).
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Under articles 15 – 21 of the UE Regulation 2016/679 to every user a number of rights are granted.
- Right of access: the data subject under article 15, has the right to obtain confirmation of his data processing and, in the special case, to have a copy of it. He also has the right to get the access to his personal data and to other information such as the purposes of the process, the categories of the recipients, the time period of conservation of the data and his exercisable rights.
- Right of reply: the data subject, under article 16, has the right to get the rectification of the incorrect personal data concerning him or their inclusion.
- Right to erasure: the data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of the personal data concerning him, without unjustified delay, if there is one of the reasons required by article 17.
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject has the right to, in the situations required by article 18 of the regulation 2016/679, to obtain the restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability: the data subject has the right to receive in a structured format, of common use and readable from an automatic device, the personal data concerning him and he has the right to share that data to another business owner without impediment, under article 20 of regulation 2016/679;
- Right to object to the processing: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of the personal data concerning him, under article 21 of regulation 2016/679.
In conclusion we remind you that you have the right to turn to “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali”(Piazza Venezia n.11, 00186 Roma), in order to assert your rights regarding the processing of personal data. You will be able to revoke, at any moment, the consent you gave for the processing of your personal data for the purposes at point 3 letter d), without it compromising the lawfulness of the process based on the previous consent. You will have the possibility to do this sending an email to the email address email@example.com. The requests of the previous points will have to be made in writing directly to the business owner (responsible for the process), who will provide you, in the time period required by the existing law, with a timely response to your demand of exercise of the rights.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
Check what follows.