In the ever-evolving scenario where regulations on fertilisers and other agricultural inputs often change, the FCN provides regulatory services and consultancy mainly on the following topics and related regulations:
Regulation (EU) 2019/1009 (CE-marked fertiliser) consultancy
- Fertiliser labels compliant with either European or national regulations.
- Assistance and communication for field trials and dossier preparation.
- Contact with the notifying authorities, accreditation bodies and notified bodies.
Regulation (EU) 2019/515 consultancy
- Mutual recognition practices.
- Assistance with the introduction of a fertiliser product in one of the countries covered by the FCN (according to local legislation).
Regulation (EC) 1272/2008 (CLP) consultancy
- Safety data sheets (English).
- ECHA Poison Centre submissions.
Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 (REACH) consultancy
- Registration dossier preparation.
- Support in registration exemptions.
Regulation (EU) 2019/1148 (Explosive precursors) consultancy
- How to deal with communications along the supply chain.
- Economic operator obligations.
Regulations (EC) 1069/09 and 142/2011 (animal by-products) consultancy
- Import, export and free circulation of fertilisers containing ABP derivatives within the EU.
- Fertiliser labelling rules.
Regulations (EC) 834/2007, 889/2008 and (EU) 2018/848 (organic farming) consultancy
- Contact with certification and control bodies.
- Agricultural inputs list allowed for organic farming.
Regulation (EC) 1107/2009 (PPP) consultancy
- Basic substance labels.
- Procedures for the application of a new basic substance.
- Assistance in litigations or complaints.
- Local market studies.
- Fertiliser statistics.